Friday, March 20, 2009

From the Archives

{Cottage Living, October 2008}
I was flipping through some old magazines and came across this spread on Austin artist, D'ette Cole. She has an incredibly creative, interesting home just oozing with inspiration. The shot above makes me crazy happy. I love the photo wall and the mix of the traditional painted white table with those iconic bertoia chairs. And that green floor makes me happy in too many ways to enumerate. I'm ready for a long, drawn out breakfast in this one-of-a-kind spot. Just pop open the windows and make it an all day affair!

8 comments:

paula said...

That does sound good. Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous table!

Have a great weekend!

jae said...

I love a leisurely weekend brunch...especially with a bloody mary.

Uncle Beefy said...

LOVE the whole thang! The photos, the chairs, the light, THE FLOOR! Perfect pic for the beginning of Spring! (And, Jae...I HEAR YA'!)

nelya said...

Great idea Jae, how could I have forgotten the bloody marys! Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Alexis said...

I lurve that picture, and someday, I will have a Bertoia chair to call my own!

Raina Cox said...

Who knew vinyl flooring could look so snappy?

mary s. said...

Good LORD! Look at that photo wall!!