Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Chew on This (and a little housekeeping)









Friends, just when you think you've seen it all, um, you come across a gem like this. I'm not sure whether I should laugh or scratch my head in wonderment. But you gotta admit it is intriguing.
Tom Selleck, a sandwich, and a mixed array of lush outdoor settings-waterfall included. I chuckle. Hey, I love The Magnum as much as the next gal and there's a good looking mid-century house in the mix (Frank Lloyd Wright, right?), so why not! Hope you enjoy this tasty triumvirate. And Raina, Erin, Karly, and Jenny do chime in with some biting remarks. I KNOW you gotta have some zingers to offer!
In other news, I'm taking a couple of weeks off as we prepare to head out for spring break. Posting will be sporadic, if at all, but I'm certain my itchy blog finger won't be able to resist checking in with your blogs and seeing what you all are up to. Hopefully they'll be heaping helpings of sunshine, blue skies, and moderate spring temps all around.
Finally, I just wanted to say a big ole HELLO to my new and trusty followers. Many of you are of the silent type, but nonetheless, I'm happy that you visit and so very flattered that you would follow along. So, a great big THANK YOU!
See ya soon!
use this as blog signature

20 comments:

ticklishfromadistance said...

I will be doing the same and thinking of tasty Tom until then, Ha!!! Have a great one, Nelya.
xoxoxox
g.

A Perfect Gray said...

wow!

Have a great time off, babe. We'll miss you....

Maria | Vintage Simple said...

Ha! And oh my - are his pants unbuttoned on that last shot?? (I blush. Well, not really.)

Have a good time dearest. I think I'm headed for a little blog break myself. Enjoy your time with family, dear.

xoox,
-maria

mb said...

Too much to see before coffee hits my blood stream. oh my.

Have a wonderful Spring Break. We will miss you.
xx

MFAMB said...

i can think of nothing more awesome than tom selleck frolicking on a waterfall next to a sandwich, doing his famous one knee up/one leg down pose on a house next to a sandwich, saving a dog from raging rapids next to a sandwich....tom selleck next to a sandwich in any situation rocks!!!

alston said...

honestly, tom in that waterfall with one leg up and the waffles on the side -- absurd! too funny.

hope you guys have a great break!

Raina Cox said...

Mmmm...fur moobs and waffles, a tasty way to start the day.

Have a great time in the sunshine!

Naomi@DesignManifest said...

haha thanks for the chuckle...

oh do enjoy your vacation! I'm a little sad... what if I need your trusty advice while panicking over flooring choices? lol

Anonymous said...

I swear, is there nothing you can't find??? Enjoy your time off, nkp. xoxo

susie q said...

What the hell? Yes, Nelya, you can find anything! Have a fabulous break -- we're miss you terribly!

The Shiny Pebble said...

I am telling ya... where do you find this stuff?! Ehm, I don't really want to know. Have a fantastic break with the family. Thanks for the advise the other day. You will be missed around here.

Cassie said...

I've seen these before, but they're still funny. Enjoy your time off!

please sir said...

So funny - just made my day!

Living It At Home said...

His time has come and gone. Very good looking. Funny pictures!

Hope you are well!
~jamilyn

erin@designcrisis said...

I have a soft spot for Tom... I think it's due to overexposure at a young age.

Anyway, these are AWESOME!

Have a great trip!

Maggie May said...

Magnum PI!! I loved that show.

angela | the painted house said...

Did someone say fur moobs? That is just as rich as the photos. I'm chewing...

Marija said...

You are so nice - I love your sweet message to those of us who don't always comment but do always read! Enjoy spring break! Marija

we could grow up 2gether said...

my childhood dream just came true

Eighty-Eight Ideas said...

These are SO funny!! I would love to insert my husband in for a great calendar!! LOL
Thanks for sharing! Best, Connie