Monday, March 8, 2010

Mouthwatering: Palmer Weiss Interior Design


















It's a mod, mod world, but nothing kitschy here. I just love these happy citrus-hued interiors, can't help but smile when I'm scrolling through these rooms. And that breakfast nook dressed in sunny yellow may just be the most delicious of all. I can't help but think that everything tastes better when sitting on that golden banquette, even toast and coffee are elevated to pain grille and cafe au lait.
{images via Palmer Weiss}
use this as blog signature

11 comments:

Unknown said...

This style is dilly, but you are right: nothing has a touch of shoody.

Have a good day
VINTAGE

susie q said...

Love it! Especially all the classic furniture.

Naomi@DesignManifest said...

well that's a fresh way to start off the week! That last bathroom is super fun. I think its easier to be daring with wallpaper in the bathroom.

Raina Cox said...

Palatable Hollywood Regency.

The Buzz Blog said...

Love Palmer and her elegant, yet practical, aesthetic - I guess she gets it from being a mom with young kids!

erin@designcrisis said...

I looooove the bathroom!

CMW said...

nice....

Splendid Willow said...

A breakfast nook like that would be lovely. And look at all the lights. They pick the best! (I need to take a serious look at my own... I see that know). Happy new week, Nelya. Ox Mon

mb said...

I loved the first three shots, the rest, not so much. The first three? I would jump to live in those spaces.
xx

Unknown said...

Crazy! Was just on her site today...ogling these very pictures! She is amazing!

Mandy said...

I,m really loving the staircase !!!!!!