Friday, January 7, 2011

Earth-shattering Happenings and a Pretty Picture


Alright people, so there is a major event going down in Atlanta this weekend. I'm not participating, but my girl Jenny, world renowned on the interwebs as My Favorite and My Best, is a prominent player. She's beautiful, smart, brazenly funny, and TALENTED and she's auditioning for HGTV's Design Star this Saturday.


Here's my daily offering of pretty in honor of Jenny. She loves her some pink, crisp expanses of white, a little age, and a bit of girly sparkle.

Here's the lovely lady herself. Told you she loves some pink. I'll be keeping my fingers and toes crossed all weekend long in hopes that the design gods will shower Jenny with double rainbows, unicorns, rose petals, and all manner of good luck. I hope you will too. Be sure to visit the high priestess of wit and decor and send her your own good wishes. And, if you want to drop HGTV a line and wax poetic about Jenny's numerous talents, hey, you won't hurt my feelings!

Happy Weekend, friends!

{pretty pink sofa via Tiny Toes and Peonies}
use this as blog signature

11 comments:

Raina Cox said...

Go JennyCakes!

Alcira Molina-Ali said...

Jenny would be perfect for HGTV -- for real.
Biting wit and sarcasm, cent-sational design sense -- and a great rack.
What's not to love?
Wishing her the best, Alcira

nerochronicles.com

A Perfect Gray said...

nelya, thanks so much for your kind comments. I really appreciate your thinking of me....

it's awesome to be back here! and Jenny? I am almost as excited as if it were ME trying out! can't wait...

all my best, friend, and thanks so much for your words of love...donna

renngrrl said...

Please tell Jenny farted with happiness when she found that lamp >; )

We're cheering for Jen out here in Sacramento. You forgot to mention she can sing too.

finger, toes, and eyes crossed!

nelya said...

Hey there Renngrrl! Hell yeah she can sing, just one of her multitude of talents! Thanks for visiting and welcome.

susie q said...

Yes, yes, yes!! All fingers, toes, and eyes crossed for JennyBest! Go Jenny!

Unknown said...

Good luck Jenny! Gorgeous pics
Have a sweet day!

nelya said...

Hello Torie Jayne. Thanks for stopping by and welcome!

Sarah Greenman said...

Go jenny! She's going to rock it out!

nelya said...

Hello Sarah! Yes.She.Is.

Naomi@DesignManifest said...

Hope it went well! She would truly be perfect for the show. Just as that pink sofa would be perfect in my life....