Monday, January 3, 2011

Oooh, Aaah, Oooooo!













It's a new year and here is a new-to-me fabulous blog that is, perhaps, new to you as well. Introducing The Life of Polarn Per. He's a Swedish art director who's short on words, which is altogether fine by me as Swedish is not my strong suit, but the images are wonderful, beautifully curated with a keen eye for the special and unique. I am just waiting for a free moment and a big steaming cup of coffee so that I can get lost in the archives of Polarn Per.

Happy New Year, friends.
use this as blog signature

5 comments:

Alcira Molina-Ali said...

Gorgeous good stuff.
Every image is visual poetry.
Grand find Nelya, Alcira

nerochronicles.com

Amber said...

Hows that terrace!!!??? Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!

anita said...

Oooh, Aaah is right!
Off to check out the blog.

MFAMB said...

that tiled up kitchen is my fave...with the big window and the radiator...stuff dreams are made of.

Michelle said...

Oh man, if I tell myself I am in that pool, drinking a mojito, with my husband, floating around without a care in the world...maybe it will come true.