Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Designer AND Family Friendly








This beautiful home has it all. Pets. Check. Kids. Check. Designer flair. Double check. Just goes to show that creating a warm, inviting, family-friendly home with boatloads of style is in no way mutually exclusive. All of this should come as no surprise as this lovely place is inhabited by one half of the talented team behind AND GEORGE. This mother and daughter duo are not only shopkeepers, but have a terrific blog. Be sure to pay them a visit and prepare to be inspired. AND GEORGE is synonymous with Southern charm.

{images via Southern Living}
use this as blog signature

6 comments:

my favorite and my best- MFAMB to you said...

pretty pretty pretty.
i would seriously dance around naked in a very public place for a green swan chair.

mb said...

The house has long been a favorite of mine. The turquoise punches and animal prints in the living room slay me. I could so totally live in that house and be happy for the rest of my life. :)

The shop in Charlottesville is pretty wonderful too.

mb from Dallas

mb said...

I noticed that the coffee table in the living room is very much like the one that Wisteria sells. I may run over there and take a look today.

http://www.wisteria.com/Antiqued-Art-Deco-Coffee-Table-New/productinfo/W6310/

mb again.

Naomi@DesignManifest said...

there is something about a cheetah rug that makes me very very giddy.

Bri@Meyouandawiener said...

I think my favorite thing is the dog. Those little pudgy short legged french bulldogs make my little heart melt. I've wanted one forever. Sadly the husband says No.

House is Purty too.

My Interior Life said...

Yes, separated at birth. This is one of my favorite houses too. I was reminded of it the other day when I saw it on Pinterest. I'm off to pin these now. Love it all especially the green swan chair.