Monday, November 21, 2011

This & That.

This quirky assemblage.


That stupendously beautiful facade.



This curious cabinet of curiosities.


I have a special thing for the quirky, unusual, & one-of-kind. If you feel the same, then you'll love the wonderful curiosities we have gracing the MINTY shelves...seashells, turtle shells, coral, and horn and a fanciful selection of animals rendered in brass. Check out our FB page and MINTY for all the goods.

And speaking of MINTY, I just can't pass up the opportunity to say a big thank you to our blogging friends. These wonderful ladies have generously touted our new venture and we couldn't be more grateful for their kind words and support.


If you'd like to show your MINTY love, we have buttons for the taking. Take your pick, here.

use this as blog signature

8 comments:

Mary Ann Pickett said...

Really great mix...holds your interest!

Sarah Greenman said...

It is my pleasure to spread the love - I can't wait for a chance to visit the shop in person! In the meantime, I'll place a button on my sidebar. XO

JWC said...

intaglios, tortoise shells, lithographs of spiders and mushrooms? I'm sold! Love it.

mikky said...

The stuff in that cabinet reminds me of my grandfather, he was always picking up interesting things like that. Just stumbled upon your blog. Congrats on your shop, I`m going to go check it out.
:)
Mikky
www.todaloos.com

Maria | Vintage Simple said...

Love that first one...and HEY!! Congrats on Minty!! So exciting! I'm really happy for you guys... I perused a little bit - and now I'm back to perusing some more. :)

Hope you and the boys have a great Thanksgiving, Nelya!

xoox,
-maria

Naomi@DesignManifest said...

that facade is absolutely breathtaking. Can you imagine living there?

mb said...

You got me at quirky assemblage.

Wishing you and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving.
xxmb

nelya said...

Hello Mikky! Thanks for visiting and welcome!