Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Thanks for Sharing


I've only had a moment to explore this new to me blog, A Field Journal, so I know I've only hit the tip of the iceberg , but this one is really something special. Livy's perspective is so fresh, her images are exquisite, and she is selflessly generous with her ideas and inspirations. I can't wait to dive in and explore the rest of this beautiful blog. Oh, and her writing, as we southerners say, "ain't half bad "either. {actually, it's just as lovely as her photos}
dreamy photos from the super lovely afieldjournal.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Livy said...

Thanks so much for this post! I've had such a hectic, disappointing day that started with sprinting to class to turn in a paper, and then getting a B on a midterm. Anyway, I just sat down at my computer and read your comment, thanks so much for making me feel better!

-Livy

Anonymous said...

Beautiful blog! I'm always on the lookout for new ones...thanks for the tip!

Those candy apple photos are positively stunning...