Saturday, January 24, 2009

spic and span





This is a dry cleaning operation. Yeah, you heard right, dry cleaners. I've never seen anything quite like it. Designed by KAA Design Group, Royal Cleaners is a family-run "modern mercantile" with an "attention to detail and a tradition of quality." It's like walking into Martha Stewart's brain, really, I think this is what it looks like in the nether regions of her mind. Pretty amazing, don't you think? By the way, my local establishment looks nothing like this, I don't even think my clothes are worthy...
(images via KAA design group)

6 comments:

jae said...

This place is like nothing I have seen.....unfortunately, right. I sure wish my dry cleaner looked like this! I'm glad you commented as it introduced me to your blog. I'm adding you to my link list now. I have some reading to do. This post and the one before.....LOVE!

nkp said...

Hello Jae, glad you stopped by! Thanks for the sweet words...nice to meet you! :0)

mary said...

I want to LIVE here, nevermind take my clothes here to be cleaned!

Posting this on Kirtsy.com!!

mara~ said...

Yes,you're totally right!I really loved both of them!! In fact, they're my two favourite books :)
A hug! ^^

erin@designcrisis said...

Seriously, move me in now! Oh, and I have a few pair of pants that need pressing...

nkp said...

Mary, thank you kindly!