Saturday, January 24, 2009

spic and span





This is a dry cleaning operation. Yeah, you heard right, dry cleaners. I've never seen anything quite like it. Designed by KAA Design Group, Royal Cleaners is a family-run "modern mercantile" with an "attention to detail and a tradition of quality." It's like walking into Martha Stewart's brain, really, I think this is what it looks like in the nether regions of her mind. Pretty amazing, don't you think? By the way, my local establishment looks nothing like this, I don't even think my clothes are worthy...
(images via KAA design group)

6 comments:

jae said...

This place is like nothing I have seen.....unfortunately, right. I sure wish my dry cleaner looked like this! I'm glad you commented as it introduced me to your blog. I'm adding you to my link list now. I have some reading to do. This post and the one before.....LOVE!

nelya said...

Hello Jae, glad you stopped by! Thanks for the sweet words...nice to meet you! :0)

mary s. said...

I want to LIVE here, nevermind take my clothes here to be cleaned!

Posting this on Kirtsy.com!!

Mara said...

Yes,you're totally right!I really loved both of them!! In fact, they're my two favourite books :)
A hug! ^^

erin@designcrisis said...

Seriously, move me in now! Oh, and I have a few pair of pants that need pressing...

nelya said...

Mary, thank you kindly!