Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Swinging


How fantastic is this swing/bed!!!

I already have the screened-in porch....


...now I just need to find someone to build that swinging bed of awesomeness!


I think he would love a go on it...


...but I can only imagine the damage this one could do with such a contraption. Add in the two older brothers and it's probably a guaranteed formula for disaster...think something along the lines of Ringling Bros. Circus gone amok...oh well, maybe in a few years when they are more interested in girls than crazy feats of daring-do.
{swing image found here, sighted here}

4 comments:

The Nerdy Fashionista said...

ugh, that bed is DREAMY!

Raina Cox said...

Um...I'm afraid an interest in girls and a swinging bed would be a tsuris-inducing for a momma.

nelya said...

Ugh, Raina, I was thinking that by the time they were interested in girls, they would forget about the swinging bed...but of course the swinging bed would become an entirely new source of inspiration, Duh! Tsuris, oy vey, I guess no swing!

nelya said...

Hi NerF!