Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Berrylicious


Remember this utterly breathtaking space? Well I happened to spot it from another vantage point and thought you'd like to see more. The glass wall only gets better and while I normally would shy away from raspberry in such bold strokes, lordy, it works here.



Speaking of raspberry, check out this positively luscious entry below. Really, I am completely blown away by its perfection. I think there is nothing extraneous here. The execution of all the details is so deft, subtle and yet bold. Whoever designed this room knew precisely when to stop and that is no easy task. It melts my heart, pure and simple.


{images via inside, south of market, and mfamb}

**p.s.-there's still time to enter the "pouftastic" aletafae giveaway, here.
And if you're having purple dreams of your own, aleta can help you quench those, as well!

use this as blog signature

5 comments:

Bri@Meyouandawiener said...

I just did a lamp in purple. And it looks bootyful. I blame Jenny for my current love of lavender. Now I want to paint everything purple. Including Timmy.

Michelle said...

ah! Yes I do remember, that is a stunning room, how nice to live there!!! I still love that Domino pic, in fact, it was the inspiration for my round dining table in the center of the room...

my favorite and my best- MFAMB to you said...

geqrqjrqroiqoirlkkllklggrrgggllllllgggrrrrlllglglglg

that's me stroking out over that 1st house...

agnes szucs said...

omg... well, i prefer the first place, because it's rough and refined at the same time! just perfect.

xoxo
agnes / iiiinspired
:)

My Interior Life said...

Berrylicious indeed! Yum.