Monday, December 1, 2008

Just leave the key under the mat, I'll let myself in...


















I would feel completely at home in any one of these beautifully diverse, inviting interiors. The genius behind these gorgeous rooms is Brad Ford. I happened upon his site this morning and could not keep myself from uttering a little yelp![ok, a big yelp, I don't do things small] All of these rooms just beckon me in. I love the muted color palette, even though I tend towards the bright and color-full, and the understated, quiet beauty of each and every space. The organic touches sprinkled throughout especially call out to me. This is sublime interior design. Bravo!

all images via {bradfordid.com}

and if this wasn't enough inspiration, Brad Ford also has an equally brilliant blog here. (holy cow, I feel like I hit the motherload of design inspiration, he is even gracious and generous in sharing his design resources and favorite reads, must. go. look. now.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wowee these are gorgeous interiors! I love the rustic charm of all those first images. Those barstools with the leather saddle seats are to die for. Great find!

Raina Cox said...

I had no idea you'd started a blog. You can count me in as a daily reader.

And this post made me swoon!

The Perfect Piece said...

Thanks Raina. Thought I'd give it a try, wanted a little spot to hear myself think, know what I mean. We'll see how long it lasts. Those interiors made me swoon too!

erin@designcrisis said...

Gorgeous pictures!