Friday, May 29, 2009

Oh, the Possibilities...













{Happy Birthday Karly!!!}









If I had to commit to any one style or look, I would say that the first image with its bohemian vibe, the incredible architectural details, and the mix of global influences would definitely be a top contender for my "happy place." But the beauty is, there are so many design choices and possibilities and no reason to be locked in to a particular style. I love all of these images for one reason or another or for many. Which best encompasses your style aesthetic? Can you pick just one?
Have a wonderful, dare I say eclectic, weekend. Afterall, perhaps the best possibility is to stay open to them all!
{images via the beautiful portfolio of Zach DeSart}

10 comments:

Raina said...

That shot with the horse print is something Karly is looking for at Design Crisis today. Pop on over and you'll see what I mean...

nkp said...

Thanks for the heads-up, Raina. I was just getting ready to make my way over there. I thought of Karly as soon as I saw that image. In fact, I can't look at a horse image without Karly popping into my head! :0)

Uncle Beefy said...

Oh yes, nkp...love it, love it! Zach's portfolio is a joyous perusing for certain!

Happy weekending!

erin@designcrisis said...

Awww, Karly is going to love that! Meanwhile, I want to lounge the day away in that black chair. Swoon!

paula said...

that 9th image is calling my name, a cup of tea, and a good book.

PS~Erin said...

We could best slip right into the second room (minus the animal art piece) you featured. I do love that dramatic staircase and the black chair too.

Alexis said...

Wow. There are a few of those that I would be happy to move into today!

karly / design-crisis.com said...

Love the shout out!!! Could you be any sweeter?!

nkp said...

Glad you liked it, Karly. I'm excited to see your round-up of horsey images. Hope you had a wonderful birthday!

disa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色