Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Three Things + Some Exciting News



This lucite and brass table. My coffee table dream-come-true.


This gray campaign chest coupled with that Jere mirror.

And this sexy, cheeky, neutral gone wild wallpaper. Rawr.

Now, speaking of threesomes, I have a little threesome of my own happening with two of my favorite pals. Jenny from mfamb, Susie Q of eye spy fame, and I are cooking up a little something special. Come back Friday for the big reveal. I'm spilling over with excitement!

use this as blog signature

10 comments:

susie q said...

Yay for Friday!!

Did you know that I totally NEED that Jere mirror. Badly.

ModFruGal said...

Friday is faaaar!!!

Unknown said...

Can't wait for Friday and holy shit to all these three things- that coffee table is also my favourite one ever and that wallpaper- I MUST own it...seriously- ADORE!!!

Unknown said...

PS- do you know what that paper is?

Bri@Meyouandawiener said...

haha you said threesome. (I'm still ten)

mb said...

Coffee table goodness is overwhelming.

Can't wait till Friday.

mb from big D.

Naomi@DesignManifest said...

So much good stuff in this post. Very excited for the three of you and I'm drooling over these images.

xo

Erin said...

Ditto Naomi!

A Perfect Gray said...

you guys are killing me. and what's more...I will be away from my lap top on friday. how's that for a bummer? (actually coming to scotts) I. can. not. wait. for your news! donna

My Interior Life said...

Okay, you girls are killing me with the suspense!! Agggh!! Hurry up, Friday. Oh, and of course, your images are sublime. Is that a snakeskin vessel sink? Wha???