Thursday, September 17, 2009

Daily Pretty {and I want}

So I came across this lovely image the other day and fell hard for all the details. The bit of grannified velvet on the modern base of that curvy chair against that fabulous indigo cow parsley wallpaper. Yessiree, I.Fell.Hard. And then lo and behold today I came across the very same image on this blog and guess what, the chair is for sale. Too bad that it resides in Sweden! Dang. And I thought the gods were giving me a sign. Still, it makes for a lovely Daily Pretty.

{image via Krickelin-Krickelin blog}

4 comments:

erin@designcrisis said...

Love all these pattern mash ups that are happening right now! It kind of creates this weird design harmonic that I can get down with.

TERI REES WANG said...

An interesting play of light and shadow and pattern. There is a lot of layers playing.

susieq said...

What a great chair! I'm with Erin on the pattern mash-ups. Love this Daily Pretty!

please sir said...

Yes I can see how you can fall hard for this stunning chair!